Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My amazing fiance JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our clan. A lot of people follow me on my Instagram platform, @annephung. Here I talk about my personal life- my highs, lows and all in between. I emigrated to America with my family and brothers in the year 1990. At 1 1/2 years old. of age. I'm sure I would not be here sharing my life with you if it weren't since my parents were devoted to hard work and sacrifice. Knowing that I could enjoy a brighter and more promising future I set out to make my parents proud. I had a plan throughout my life. I wanted to be a college, land a job, marry, purchase a house and have kids. Even though I thought this was the definition of success, life had different plans. My corporate job in 2013 was something I dreaded. Money and status didn't bring me happiness. I believed that I wasted my time to make a living. Then, in 2013, I discovered that my true passion was exercise. Also, I loved having fun and being social, as well as giving the back to those around me. It led me on a different path, and eventually into the world of personal training. My business started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating my 7th year of business success this year in 2021. As an Asian female in this industry it is rare to find us. I strive to become a catalyst within the business to offer high-quality coaching that allows people to live a more healthy and happier by designing an environment that is sustainable and meets their personal needs and goals. Additionally, I want to encourage people to pursue their goals and achieve whatever they would like to in life. The death of my mother, which occurred as my career was taking off, caused me to suffer one of the worst losses in my entire life. Her battle with Scleroderma for eight years was over, and she now rests in Heaven. The memory of her will always remain with me in my heart as well as mind. Life really does have the ability to provide us with the exact thing we need, even if we are unable to grasp the lessons at this moment. In so many ways, my mother's passing changed me. I truly believe she gave me another opportunity to be a part of her story after she passed away. She passed away on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was the time to embark on her next life and for me to get my second chance at living happily, content and purposeful life. In my 30's, it is the first time I really feel I am alive. This is my story to share to you with the hope that you'll find something to resonate by my experiences and words so that you can know that you're not on your own and to be aware that you're capable of anything you can imagine. in your mind. I believe that love truly has a place in the world where therapy is normal and necessary, that being healthy is the best source of wealth. I pray for you to live your life to the fullest and that you die without regrets since it is death that is all which is guaranteed to us throughout our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Alina Alekseeva and Alicia Witt feet and legs

Alix Kendall and Alissa Violet bio

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell