Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name and I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible wife JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our extended family. A majority of my followers are familiar with me from my Instagram @annephung, where I share my daily life, the highs, the lows and everything throughout. My parents took me to America in the year 1990 when I was just one-and-a-half years young. It wouldn't be possible to share my story to you now without my parents' efforts to work hard and make sacrifices. To give them the chance to have a prosperous future, I focused on success and worked hard to attain it. I had a set plan in life: go to university, get a job, get married, buy an apartment and have children. Even though I thought this was the definition of success, life had different goals. It was the money and status of my job were not enough to make me content. It was as if I wasted my entire life to earn money. I possessed a passion for exercising and enjoyed working out with others and when I was navigating the new direction in my life. I found my calling in private training. My business started in 2014 and I'll be having a successful 7 years next year, 2021. Few Asian women are employed in this field. As the coach I am, my objective is to inspire others and encourage them to lead the life they want to live by creating sustainable lifestyles which meet each person's needs and goals. Also, I want others to feel empowered and able to pursue their goals and accomplish whatever they want in their lives. My career took off as I had the best success of my life. My mother passed away at the same time that my professional life began to fall off. After eight years of battle with Scleroderma, she is finally resting on Heaven. I will never forget her and will always keep her in my thoughts as well as my heart. While you might not see it initially, the universe can be a bit elusive in providing us with what we truly require. In many ways, my mother's passing changed me. I truly believe she offered me another chance to experience her loss. When she passed away on Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. Now it was time for her to move on into her new chapter, and to allow me the opportunity to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. At the age of 30, I am alive and conscious I am truly aware like I'm living my life today and not just living the way that I used to be in the past. My personal life experiences are revealed to you so that I can share with those who read my blog with words and experiences. This can help you realize that you're not on your own. You are capable of everything if you set your heart into the task. Therapy is both normal and necessary. Health is one of the best source of wealth. Since death is the only thing that we can have I would like you to have fun in every moment of it and end your life with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Alina Alekseeva and Alicia Witt feet and legs

Alix Kendall and Alissa Violet bio

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell